MENU

Slide

macarons, dinner @ suntec

Monday, May 17, 2010



Boyf's ultra sweet to me recently!
Okay.. not recently but all along also very sweet alright!

he ended work earlier and had to hang around town
alone to wait for me to end work so he can fetch me hooooooome,
and he bought me favourite deseeeeeeert!



IMG_1335

IMG_1336

IMG_1337

Delicious macaroons from Bakerzin!







Finaaaaally got to meet up Nadnut & Esther for dinner!
Ahhhh, totally missed the cheap taiwan airtix sale by jet star that night!!!!
My friend bought tickets at $322 for 2 pax to taipei!!

AHHHH i wanna like hit myself, $160 + per pax IS SO DAMN CHEAP!!!
Not helping when like 4 of my friends suddenly tell me
they're going taiwan this year after i missed the sale. @#$%^
Everytime they say they're going, i wanna smack myself!!!

Ahh i should just get over it!
One happy news, i'm leaving my company in 11 DAYS!
Then i'll probably slack around for 1-2 months,
and find a job!





I recently went for a job interview and the job title is totally misleading lah!
It says marketing executive, obviously you think it's a office job right?
but NO! when i went down for an interview they say it's a frontdesk job
whereby the frontdesk do marketing planning as well.

WTF? Cheat one.
Rejected the job offer today :x
pay also not very high then want people to do frontdesk + marketing's jobscope?!
Like that not do double job meh.

Then i might as well stay in my current company.
Lol, so free, pay also higher!




CAMWHORE BEFORE I MEET THE GIRLS!


IMG_1319



Went to Hamoru japanese restaurant at Food Republic,
nadnut's recommendation!

Hahahahs i always call nadnut as nad-nut,
but the other day she was like tsking leon say correcting him,
saying it's pronounced as nut-nut, not nad-nut.

IMG_1327

So fun going out with them!
We have like endless of rubbish to chit-chat about,
can't bear to go home even thou it's late!

we (Scissors + Paper + Stone-d) to decide
who is going to design the nailart for who! hahaha!

I'm going to design for nadnut, esther's going to design for me,
and nadnut is designing for esther!
Lol, then we're going to Milly's to do our naaaaaaails!
Girls day out, yay! (:

IMG_1326

suntec2

The food is pretty good!
I had Udon + sashimi set recommended by nadnut.
Very fresh sashimi and soooooo filling!




So happy! I'm going for diving lessons with nadnut instead,
and we've registered for the course today
and taking and completing the course in 1st week of June!

I hope there's hot guys there in tioman when we're there,
LOL, the other day we were saying in front of boyf
that we wanna dress up pretty pretty,
go to the beach bar there and hook HOT GUYS! HAHAHAH


IMG_1328

suntec3

suntec4



Esther got us a little gift while she was shopping,
waiting for the both of us to reach!

Bling bling mirror, damn cuteeeeeee.


IMG_1331



Has a furry back too! Much love! :3

IMG_1332


OK! That's for all toniggggght!
Blogging about Shiseido 40th birthday sooooon-ish!

No comments: